Studio 202 Etiquette & Policies
Brides and Events
- Please arrive for your appointment free of eye makeup; including mascara, eyeliner or primers.
- Waterproof products should not be used in the eye area for at least 48hours before a lash appointment. Waterproof mascara should never be used in conjunction with Lash Extensions.
- You will not be able to get your new lashes wet for the first 2-4hours after application. It is always recommended to arrive freshly showered, if possible.
- Please refrain from consuming caffeine for at least 1 hour before your appointment time.
- Phones are not allowed on your person during your eyelash extension appointment. Please be aware that you will be asked to turn your phone to silent mode and store it during your appointment.
- Speaking moves the facial muscles and can cause the under-eye pads to shift during application. To ensure your eye and lash health, talking during your lash appointment should be kept to the minimum. Eating, drinking and gum chewing are prohibited during service.
- Music and podcasts are always available and can be adjusted for your tastes. If you prefer, all clients are invited to bring headphones if they have a preferred playlist or other recording that they would enjoy listening to instead.
- A patch test is advised to any client who has not been lashed within the past 6mo, before receiving eyelash extensions. Patch testing includes the use of all products that would be used during your regular application appointment, to ensure that you will have no adverse reaction to ingredients in the products used.
- Patch test appointments are Complimentary and should be booked a minimum of 48 hours before your first appointment at Studio 202 Esthetics. Even those who currently or have in the past have worn eyelash extensions should patch test, as all artists use differing products. Those refusing a patch test will be required to sign a waiver stating such.
Brides and Events