Studio 202 Etiquette & Policies
Brides and Events
- All appointment scheduling for Studio 202 Esthetics is conducted through the booking portal, to ensure that adequate time and desired services are booked to suit your schedule. If you have any issues using the booking portal, please contact me directly via phone or email, provided below.
- All appointments are confirmed by Studio 202 Esthetics via email and/or text message 48hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. Rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment with appropriate notice of at least 24hours is recommended to avoid late cancellation charges.
- Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment with adequate notice of at least 24hrs will result in immediate charge of the card on file, for the amount owed for the price of the missed appointment.
- Studio 202 Esthetics does not offer refunds on services rendered. In the event of an issue with your service, a complimentary touch-up or removal may be offered, at the artist’s discretion. *Issues arising from undisclosed allergies, medications or medical conditions pertinent to service, lifestyle or failure to follow aftercare are the sole responsibility of the client and are not eligible for complimentary services.
- All appointment times are scheduled to allow full attention to be given to each client. Arriving late to your appointment will result in reduced time for your appointment. Arriving more than 15minutes late will require your appointment to be rescheduled.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. As a solo esthetician in a home-based salon, my facility is not equipped with a waiting area. If I am currently with another client, I am unable to leave them to answer the door for early arrivals.
- Due to licensing and insurance requirements, Clients only, are allowed on the premises. The only exception to this policy is that of minor children over 12 years of age who are receiving services, accompanied by a parent or guardian. Minors under the age of 19 are not allowed on the premises without supervision.
- Please schedule alternative, off-site supervision of minor children during your appointment time and be aware that other family and friends will need to remain off-site.
- While there are pets on-site, no pets are allowed in the Studio area at any time. Please make arrangements for your furry friends off-site as they will not be allowed on the premises. *Registered Service Animals will be allowed on-site when accompanied by proper documentation.
- Bottled water is always available at Studio 202 Esthetics. If you would prefer to bring your choice of beverage in a closed container with you, you are welcome to do so. Please refrain from bringing lid-less containers.
- Food is never allowed on the studio floor.
- Studio 202 Esthetics is a Non-smoking environment.
Brides and Events